REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN
Registration is now open. Please read the following information before proceeding through registration. The registration link is provided at the end. Again, please read all the information below before proceeding.
Registration Video Links:
- ALL ANGLERS must create an individual Fishing Chaos account and register individually.
- Download the Fishing Chaos App on your phone. You may also go to https://fishingchaos.com/ and register online.
- Registration can be completed via the phone app or by computer. You will need the phone app on tournament day.
- IMPORTANT DATES: Sept 16 – Registration fee increases to $125
Oct. 1 – Registration fee increases to $150
Oct. 6 – LAST DAY to register. No registration will be taken at the Captain’s Meeting
- Create your Fishing Chaos account
- All anglers MUST acknowledge the Hold Harmless before being able to proceed – found by Clicking Here.
- All anglers MUST acknowledge that they have read the rules and reviewed the “How To” video for measuring their fish. You can visit the Rules Page and the following link is the how to: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=97bA8VRqpv4&t=38s
- The TEAM CAPTAIN will select the “Team (Guided or NonGuided) Open” ticket and create the team name. As team members register, the Captain will “invite” them to the team through the app or website. Teams are 1 – 4 people.
- Pots can be entered at the Captain’s Meeting. These will be CASH ONLY.
- Little Babes will be individual tickets only (no teams).
- Watch the videos following the links above for how to proceed through the registration process.
REGISTRATION CHECK-IN AND SOCIAL – Marker 37 Marina, Corpus Christi
- Friday, October 8th, 6:00 pm – 9:00 pm
- Food available for purchase at Marker 37 or Snoopy’s Pier
- Alcoholic beverages available for purchase at Marker 37. Outside alcoholic beverages are not allowed.
- Come dressed in your Team Costumes (Friday night ONLY) – Winner will be announced at Weigh-In
- Best Team Name will be announced at Weigh-In
- Any Rule Changes will be announced
TOURNAMENT AND MEAL – Marker 37 Marina, Corpus Christi
- Saturday, October 9th Weigh-in at Marker 37 Marina in Corpus Christi
- Meal will be served starting at 3:00 pm
- One (1) meal Ticket Provided per Entry Fee
- Alcoholic beverages will be available for purchase at Marker 37. Outside alcoholic beverages are not allowed
- Additional meal tickets can be purchased in advance or at the event for $15.00/plate
- Grand Champion: Longest FULL Team Stringer of Eligible Fish
- 1st, 2nd, 3rd Place Team Awards:
- Longest Eligible Trout, Red, Drum – Professional Guide
- Longest Eligible Trout, Red, Drum – Non-professional Guide
- Little Babes – Longest Eligible Fish
- Team Costume Contest
- Team Name Contest
- Pots are $50.00 for each pot per team. Payout is 100% to the winners, split 75/25 between 1st and 2nd teams entered in the pots
- Pots are CASH ONLY
- Separate pots for Guided & Non-Guided:
- Longest Trout
- Longest Red
- Longest Drum
- Longest Team Stringer
- Most Spots on a Red
- Tie-breaker determined by earliest fish caught captured from the photo data
- Cash Pots can only be entered during Friday’s check-in and social
Downloadable/Printable Forms – 2018 Babes on Baffin Registration
When you register online, YOU MUST also complete a Registration Form, scan and email it to email@example.com, or fax it to (866) 308-4920.
ALL TEAM MEMBERS AND GUIDE/BOAT DRIVER MUST SIGN THE HOLD HARMLESS FORM. IF ANY TEAM MEMBER FAILS TO DO SO, YOUR TEAM MAY BE DISQUALIFIED.
Check out the Important Links tab for room rates at Schlitterbahn!
To register by mailing in the forms for the 2018 Babes on Baffin, download and complete the Registration Form and mail it to:
CCA Corpus Christi Chapter
Babes on Baffin
P. O. Box 6992
Corpus Christi, TX 78466